Affiliate Marketing Disclosure for Groja.com
Effective date: August 1, 2018.
JooMoo WebSites LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Groja.com website.
We use affiliate marketing to help defray the costs of creating, providing, and maintaining this website. This means that if you click on an affiliate marketing link on this site and ultimately purchase the product, we earn a small commission on the sale, at no additional cost to you.
To learn more about what affiliate marketing is and how we use it, see the section entitled About Affiliate Marketing below.
Related Legal Documents
The following legal documents also apply to visitors of this site:
- Our Terms of Service lists the terms that you agree to implicitly by using this site
- The Questionnaire Disclaimer pertains to the SeeOurMinds.com Quiz, which is closely related to the content on this site
These legal documents apply whenever you use this site, and your use of this site implies you consent to the terms in all of these documents.
We also operate the following websites:
- SeeOurMinds.com — contains the SeeOurMinds.com Quiz and a Gallery containing hundreds of Spiritual Portraits™
- ArtsyVisions.com — contains highlights from SeeOurMinds.com
- TomWHartung.com — the blog of the creator and maintainer of all of these sites
- JooMooWebSites.com — the company that created and runs all of these sites
— a site with a list of some of the unconventional,
non-corn-pone opinionsof the creator and maintainer of all of these sites
You may find links from those to this one, and from this one to those. The Privacy Policies, Terms of Service, Disclosures, and Disclaimers for all of these websites are virtually identical. Just so you know.
About Affiliate Marketing
The internet gives us an opportunity to share our opinions about products
we like and recommend them to visitors.
To make it easy for visitors to obtain these products, we partner with
certain merchants, known as
affiliate marketing links they provide in our content.
When you click on one of these affiliate marketing links, the following happens:
- 1 Your browser accesses the merchant's site — most likely in a new window or browser tab
- 2 If your browser is configured to accept cookies, the merchant's site places a referral cookie in your browser
- 3 If you make a purchase from the merchant — using the same browser on the same device, and before the cookie expires — the merchant pays us a commission for the referral
- 4 These commissions help us maintain and improve this and our other sites
This type of reimbursement for our work in sharing our recommendations is
affiliate marketing, and it helps us recoup some
of the investment we have made in creating, providing, and maintaining this website.
A Win-Win-Win Situation
Note that following an affiliate marketing link then making a purchase does not add anything to the price you pay for the product.
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing that offers a win-win-win situation for everyone involved:
- Following the link and accepting the cookie costs you absolutely nothing
- Merchants pay for the referral only if and when they make a sale
- The commissions we earn this way help us continue to provide the site and develop new content for it
In other words, this is like
free money — in a manner of speaking ☺.
In an effort to recoup the time and money invested in creating and maintaining this site, some of the content on the website may contain affiliate marketing links.
Merchants and Agencies
Following is a partial list of the companies with which we have an affiliate marketing relationship:
- Amazon — see the
Disclosure for Amazonbelow
- CJ Affiliate — an agency that a variety of merchants use
- Dotster — the company we use for domain registration
- ShareASale — another agency that a variety of merchants use
This is only a partial list. Affiliate marketing is a dynamic field, and these affiliations are subject to change at anytime. Although we may lack diligence in keeping this list up-to-date, we make no effort to hide this information.
To support transparency, whenever possible we put the name of the affiliate (e.g., Amazon) or the agency managing the affiliate relationship (e.g., CJ Affiliate) in the link itself. Specifically, it could be either in the URL for the link, or the title attribute — which is visible by hovering over the link — or both.
If you want to see the specific affiliate or managing agency for a link, we encourage you to hover over the link and look closely at the referenced URL, and any additional information available in the title attribute, before you click or tap on it.
Disclosure for Amazon
Amazon in particular requires us to be very specific and state:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We recommend only products that we have enjoyed using and believe are worth purchasing.
If you happen to find a negative review of a product on this site, any links provided to the product will be for more information only.
We would never provide affiliate marketing link to a product we don't like, because we would not recommend it to you.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of affiliate marketing on this website, you can contact us:.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303-863-1757
- USPS: 2075 Emerson Street, Denver, CO 80205
Thank you for your cooperation, and for visiting Groja.com!