For Just $500 ()
Follow these steps:
- 1. Answer a questionnaire — such the SeeOurMinds Quiz, or a third-party questionnaire such as the MBTI® instrument" — that provides your four-letter type in percentages2
- 2. Fill in the name and email fields in the form below3
- 3. Select the four-letter type which best conforms to your results4
- 4. Copy your results on the questionnaire into the message box below, and send that to me
- 5. Pay the paypal invoice I send for the 50% deposit
Within a week of receiving of your deposit, I will create your portrait and send it to the email address you provide, along with a paypal invoice for the remaining 50%.
Thank you for your business, and I hope you enjoy your portrait!
() If $500 is too much, consider joining the Artsy Visions Intermittent Newsletter, which includes information about special offers along with other news.
Prices are temporary and subject to change without notice!
- 1. I currently accept payment via paypal only.
2. You must provide a percentages-based score
in addition to a four-letter type.
- It doesn't matter whether you use the SeeOurMinds.com Quiz, the Keirsey Temperament Sorter*, the MBTI, the personality quiz at humanmetrics.com or some other questionnaire to determine your four-letter type5.
- What matters is you must* send me your results in percentages, clearly expressed so that the sum of each pair of opposites totals 100%.
An example of the sort of result I require is
E:82%, I:18%; N:33%, S:67%; F:60%, T:40%; J:45%, P:55%.
Note how the two percentages for each pair of opposing traits add up to 100%.
- * If you take the Keirsey Temperament Sorter, just send the 8 numbers and letters — I need both — at the bottom of the answer sheet.
- If you do not provide results that meet this requirement, I will not be able to produce your image.
- 3. I will send invoices and the portrait to the email address you provide.
- 4. If your results show you split evenly, 50%/50%, between a pair of opposing traits, you must pick one or the other.
- 5. Personally, I recommend taking all of the Jungian Typology tests you can find — at least until you get consistent results or you understand why the results are inconsistent.